Screens can perform several tasks in production, from the primary separation of large particles to the dewatering of fine material.
The Metso EF Series multi-inclined screens (Ellipti-Flo) are high-performance banana screens that use elliptical motion with varying angles of inclination to prevent screen blinding when handling complex ores.
- Two shafts with self-synchronization upon elliptical motion
- High performance banana screen
- Cheek plates assembled entirely through bolted joints
- V-series vibrators
- Oil or grease
- Available with two tiers of screens
- Elliptical motion prevents screen blinding
- Self-synchronizing elliptical motion without using gears or synchronous belts
- The optimization of screen performance is achieved using an electronic synchronization device, which provides the ability to adjust the angle and speed during operation