Jaw crushers are used for the first stage of crushing. Their main purpose is to produce material for the subsequent crushing stages and for transportation by conveyor transport.
The crushing of the material occurs between the stationary and movable crushing plates (cheeks). The eyelets of the movable cheek are mounted on a connecting rod mechanism that performs a reciprocating motion.
The Metso Series C Jaw Crusher has been designed for primary crushing in open or underground mining. This crusher is characterized by high crushing rates due to the modular design of the crusher frame without welded joints.
FEATURES OF THE SERIES C JAW CRUSHERS
- An optimal crushing chamber design
- Aggressive kinematics and high power
- Fast and safe relieve slot control system
- Reduced foundation load
- The most durable bearings
- High service life of wear parts
- Universal built-in engine bed