This year, 1,082 finalist companies reached the finals of the Russian Employers Rating, compiled by hh.ru. For comparison, in 2021, this figure was 783. Although the rating did not include many foreign companies that left the Russian market last year or suspended their activities, many new Russian employers competed in the medium and small businesses category.
As a result, Sever Minerals took the following positions:
- 24th place among companies with 251 to 1,000 employees in the all-Russian rating;
- 3rd place in Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad Region
- 1st place in Saint Petersburg and 5th place in Russia among service and engineering companies.
The Russian Employers Rating is an external tool for assessing a HR brand, which allows to compare companies according to three indicators:
- Evaluation of corporate HR processes;
- Surveying company’s employees (HeadHunter surveys at least 75% of employees by random sampling);
- Surveying external candidates on the HeadHunter platform.